Wednesday 6 September 2017

About Danie


My name is Alice Dananai Nyampinga. I was born and bred in the beautiful nation of Zimbabwe. I studied Development Studies and I have an honors in that field. I am someone who is very passionate about development work, charity work and issues that concern women and children. I started an initiative with a couple of ladies called knit a hat whereby we knit hats with our own hands and donate them to underprivileged kids and we have been doing that for a couple of winters now


Besides knitting, I have braiding skills, I'm also passionate about decor, cooking and photography. I would say I am sweet ,sophisticated,adorable and intelligent love learning new things, even took up some Spanish lessons. 

My goal is to inspire young women out there to become what they dream of, great women who are world changers that leave a mark in this world.

email: alicenyampinga@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment